Application Library With Powerful SDK
Wireless Communication Library COM Personal Edition Cracked Version Key Features:
* Wireless Serial Port Communication
* Bluetooth, WiFi & IrDA (Infrared) Communication
* Visual Basic.NET is Compatible
* Uses SMS, Multi-media, Serial Ports, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, IRDA
* Very Easy to Create & Use
* Design Goals:
* The goal is to provide a very comprehensive library which includes
* Functions for WiFi, IrDA, Bluetooth and serial ports.
* An API which can be integrated into third-party applications
* The ability to create code generators for the Serial Ports, IrDA, WiFi and Bluetooth protocols.
* The ability to create RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) servers for the IrDA protocol.
* An extremely easy to use API that requires no COM programming and only two lines of code to start the communication.
* A library with the ability to send and receive SMS and Phone Calls.
How to Use Wireless Communication Library COM Edition:
Com Edition Features:
* The ability to send and receive SMS and Phone Calls
* The ability to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth devices
* A serial port driver that supports several ports and protocols
* RadiUS is a RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) server for the IrDA protocol
* The ability to connect IrDA devices
* The ability to create VB applications to receive and send SMS
* The ability to create VB applications to receive and send Phone Calls
* The ability to create VB applications to connect to WiFi, Bluetooth and RadiUS
* The ability to create VB applications to start WiFi communication
* The ability to create VB applications to start IrDA communication
* The ability to create VB applications to connect to a RadiUS server
* The ability to create VB applications to connect to a WiFi or Bluetooth device
* The ability to create a program to display available IrDA devices
* The ability to create a program to display available WiFi and Bluetooth devices
* The ability to create a program to display signal quality of available WiFi and Bluetooth devices
* The ability to create a program to display phone book or phone list of available WiFi and Bluetooth devices
* The ability to create a program to display call statistics of available WiFi and Bluetooth devices
* The ability to create a program to connect to a WiFi or Bluetooth device
* The ability to create a program to
Device drivers allow the computer to be able to communicate with devices such as modems, GPS units, modem/GPS units, USB serial ports, keyboards, joysticks, etc.
All the drivers that have been included with Microsoft Windows operating systems are safe, safe, or of at least very good quality, which is no small feat.
For you to use such drivers, you can use a free driver install tool, which will automatically search for the most up to date driver updates, download and install them for you.
A driver is a combination of the following, which must be successfully installed for the device to function correctly:
A device driver provides a way for the computer to talk to the hardware that the device connects to the computer, for example the motherboard, the keyboard, the mouse, the display, the memory or disk drive.
The device driver is a low level driver for the device that enables it to communicate with the system, through the Windows API.
In addition to installing the drivers, you will need to create a registry entry so that the new device can be detected and used by the computer.
If you have a device that has not been included in the operating system, but is available for purchase, such as a printer, you can purchase the driver for the device from the manufacturer of the device.
You can also install the drivers for your device manually, but this process is quite complicated.
You will need to find the device’s manual and a good tutorial on the web.
The drivers for your device will depend on the operating system version that you are using.
For example, the basic Windows 2000/XP driver cannot be used for a USB printer.
Windows 98/ME can use the Win32 API to use a USB printer, but the printer must be plugged into the computer as a standard parallel port.
If you are installing the device driver manually, you will need to be familiar with the command line interface (CLI).
The CLI enables you to perform commands and actions from the command prompt or command line.
You can also perform certain operations from the Windows Control Panel.
Using the CLI to install the driver means you do not need to download, unzip or unpack the driver.
You can do everything using the CLI and then you can simply unpack the files, and finally run the installer.
To install the driver, the files that you have downloaded and unzipped need to be renamed to a specific format, using the command line.
The function and performance of the Wireless Communication Library COM Edition is greatly enhanced through Visual Studio integration, which allows programmers to easily incorporate the functionality into their projects.
In order to accomplish this, the library toolkit is bundled with Microsoft Visual Studio components, such as the Projects menu and Project and References Wizard.
Through this process, programmers can easily add the necessary elements to their applications, as well as gain access to libraries that are pre-installed with the integration.
With this toolkit, developers can easily handle a variety of different wireless communication protocols, so that they can easily work with most communication tools, regardless of the platform.
In addition to the many communication features that are bundled with this toolkit, developers can also benefit from its rich set of options. This feature allows them to configure the settings of the different protocols, to eliminate dead spots, to display name and/or type of the available adapters, to receive a list of the visible networks, and to get information on signal quality.
The name of this toolkit may indicate its main features, but that is not its only one. Wireless Communication Library COM Edition includes a wide variety of other features that are worth mentioning, such as setting the settings for serial communication, analyzing and displaying the network information, as well as customizing the controls, creating device profiles, creating call control features, setting the object and connection parameters, and setting the address of the remote devices.
In order to help developers create applications with wireless communications, the toolkit comes with a variety of examples.
Some of the most important functions, as well as some of the built-in features, are summarized as follows:
Remote Devices can be accessed through serial ports or Wi-Fi networks. This feature is also useful for making remote applications more efficient.
SMS devices can be accessed through a virtual COM port created on Windows.
Support for several cellular networks is available, while also allowing developers to create and customize the settings.
Apps can create a virtual COM port, and can communicate through a specified device with it.
The user can connect with a cell phone or WiFi network with the remote device.
SMS text messages can be received and sent.
Voice calls can be placed or switched through a virtual COM port.
Additional virtual COM ports can be created, as well as applications for making hands-free calls.
The remote device is attached through a virtual COM port.
Support is available for Bluetooth devices.
Wireless Communication Library COM Personal Edition is a complex component that was designed to help developers integrate various communication features (e.g. Bluetooth, Kinect, Serial Ports) within their applications.
Its functions can only be accessed from a host application, such as Visual Basic 6, while also being a powerful SDK that packs everything it needs to serve its purpose.
Programmers can configure the interface so that this toolkit can be used with Borland, Visual Studio, Visual C++ and CBuilder.
Among the several communication protocols it features, developers can easily choose from SMS, Serial Ports, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wii Remote, Microsoft Kinect, Bluetooth and IrDA.
After implementing it, Bluetooth support can provide users with numerous profiles, such as file transfer (OBEX FTP), object push (OBEX OPP), phonebook and hands-free access.
Another significant function of Wireless Communication Library COM Personal Edition is integrating WiFi, thus allowing applications to display available adapters, visible networks or signal quality measurements, and to freely connect or disconnect to said networks.
This library toolkit supports adding Serial Port communication protocols, both virtual and physical, in an effortless manner. In addition, developers can create virtual COM ports for Bluetooth devices, thus allowing them to be used with certain legacy codes that require Bluetooth communication serial ports.
Programmers can opt for GSM Modem integration functions as well, thus allowing their applications to send or receive SMS or phone calls, show caller ID, create conferences and hold or switch calls.
Wireless Communication Library COM Edition Description:
For the next generation of developers, with the Wireless Communication Library COM Edition, the sky is the limit. When it comes to developing next-generation, professional, wireless applications, Wireless Communication Library COM Edition offers the easiest, fastest and most versatile interface for integrating all the popular wireless technologies and protocols in a single, integrated component.
Wireless Communication Library COM Edition is an extremely easy to use, highly scalable, extendable and professional solution that will save you many hours of programming work, and will enable you to develop more efficient, powerful and quality wireless applications than ever before.
Note: This is the Limited Version that can be used for a maximum of 4 PC (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) users.
Note: Only use this software if you are going to use the Code Factory VB6 IDE as a Starter Kits.
Vista sp1 & IE 7 & Windows Server 2008
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE ACCOUNT
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE ACCOUNT
We accept for free the Beta version of the Software, but you must close the Beta version to validate your registration and your personal use.
The software is not personal and do not make any distribution
Note that the Beta version is not bound with any specific sales in the stores.
Our discount is given after you install the software
20GB Hard Drive
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Video Card
Sound Card (On Board sound is okay too)
320 total views, 4 views today