SI-Boot is a useful and reliable software utility that helps you to automatically upgrade the firmware of BSx7/8 SPORTident stations independently.
When you start the application, all the SPORTident devices with connected COM ports will be displayed in the main window. You can easily choose the correct connection mode, as well as to check the connection to the station.
– The SPORTident driver is used to provide the necessary interface to the SPORTident firmware (SI-FW) update.
– The SI-Boot software version 4.1 supports the firmware update for BSx7-8 (including 7-16, 8-8, 8-16, and all released and unreleased firmware versions).
– The supported firmware versions are 1.10, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.20, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04, 2.11, 2.12, 2.13, 3.04, 3.06, 3.07, 3.08, 3.10, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 4.02, 4.03, 4.04, 4.05, 4.08, 4.10, 4.12, 4.13, 4.14, 4.16, 4.18, 5.01, 5.02, 5.03, 5.04, 5.08, 5.10, 5.12, 6.04, 6.05, 6.06, 6.07, 6.09, 6.10, 7.01, 7.04, 7.07, 7.09, 8.01, 8.04, 8.05, 8.06, 8.08, 8.11, 8.13, 8.16, 9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.06, 10.01, 10.02, 10.03, 10.04, 10.06, 11.01, 11.03, 11.04, 12.01, 12.03, 12.04, 12.05, 12.06, 12.07, 13.01, 13.02, 13.03, 13.04, 14.01, 14.04, 14.06, 15.01, 15.03, 15.04, 15.06, 15.07, 15.10, 15.12, 15.13, 15.14, 16.01, 16.04, 16.05, 16.06, 16.07, 16.10, 16.12, 17.01, 17.02, 17.04, 18.01, 18.04, 18.06, 19.01, 19.02, 19.04, 19.06, 19.10
– Safe power on/off- Operation is guaranteed even when you have lost power. Power on/off is more simple, safe and efficient.- Customizable keyboard shortcut keys. You can customize the keyboard shortcut key you want to launch the application for you.- Choose different command windows.- Select your preferred memory map, so that you can change the computer menu when you press certain keys.- Copy and paste data in the clipboard.- Move back and forward the map in the search mode.- When you start the application, it will be automatically detected the connected devices and display the serial number of the device.- You can connect it from any serial port (such as COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7 and COM8).- View the current status of the device.- View all parameters of the device in the param table.- View the statistics of the connection of the station.- View the memory map.- An intuitive menu design that will help you to easily handle the whole station.- Uncheck to display the status of the station. And the station will be always silent when you turn on/off.- Automatic update of the firmware of the station.- Share a new map by name.- The application supports both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows OS.- There are many advanced features in the KBUN mode, such as:- The Auto Search Mode can search the BCD, HEX, and LAT (ADDR).- The Auto Write Mode can check the data that is in the RAM, Battery, and the diode, etc.
IBXCI-Toolbox2 is an all-in-one project management software suite. It includes tools and features designed specifically for new software developers, teams and organizations.
Windows XP SP3
IBXCI-Toolbox2 is a comprehensive toolbox for all software development. It includes tools and features designed specifically for new software developers, teams and organizations. With the most powerful features and a simple, intuitive interface, IBXCI-Toolbox2 is the fastest, most efficient software engineering solution for building, testing and distributing software.
WriteOnce Professional is the ideal tool for anyone who wants to produce quality publications. Its many features and high-quality design will save you time and money!
You can publish your documents in numerous
* SI-Boot features a “normal” and “single port” connection modes.
* To select the connection mode, simply click on the title of the required connection mode in the toolbar of the main window.
* If you use the “normal” connection mode, SI-Boot tries to connect to the serial COM port of the station after a startup. This mode is suitable to upgrade/retrieve new firmware versions or to upgrade the firmware of SPORTident stations from remote location by connection through the network.
* To upgrade a station connected to the SI-Boot PC by “normal” connection mode, you must place the system in ‘power saving’ mode (button on the station).
* If you use the “single port” connection mode, SI-Boot will try to upgrade the firmware of the station via single port connected by cable. This mode is suited to upgrade the firmware of stations that have no “power saving” mode.
* If you connect the station to SI-Boot PC by “single port” connection mode, it is needed to connect the station via “single port” using cable.
* You can switch between “normal” and “single port” modes by clicking on the desired mode in the main window toolbar.
* SPORTident firmware can be easily upgraded/downgraded from the SI-Boot PC and stations running SI-Boot. This means you don’t need to change the firmware of SPORTident stations and the PC.
* If you have not connected the station to the SI-Boot PC by “normal” connection mode, it is impossible to upgrade/retrieve new firmware versions or to upgrade the firmware of the station.
* To switch between firmware upgrade and firmware retrieval modes, click on the firmware icon on the toolbar.
* SI-Boot features a special mode which will be displayed when you have chosen firmware upgrade mode. In this mode the SI-Boot PC will attempt to upgrade the firmware of the SPORTident station. After the upgrade, the PC will continue upgrading the firmware of the station.
* If the station is connected to the SI-Boot PC by “normal” connection mode, the PC will attempt to upgrade the station’s firmware.
* If the station is connected to the SI-Boot PC by “single port” connection mode, the PC will continue upgrading the firmware of the station and will then switch to the firmware retrieval mode.
* SI-Boot will inform you about the success of the firmware upgrade and/or firmware retrieval.
A convenient tool that allows you to check the contents of all the files in all SPORTident firmware versions and thus to improve them. If you are working on several devices simultaneously, this software is useful.
Name: SI-Boot for SPORTident-pUpdater
Automatic upgrading of the firmware files of your SPORTident stations
Real-time checking of the current firmware version of your stations
Automatic update of the firmware files
For all the downloaded data, the option of obtaining in the computer.Microhydration modeling using Density Functional Theory-GPM3.
Structural and thermodynamic characteristics of d- and l-microhydrated adenine in the gas phase and aqueous solution were examined. Using the experimental structure of adenine monohydrate and its isomers in both phases, ab initio calculations at the B3LYP/6-311++G(3df,2p) level were conducted to obtain minimum energy structures of the d-microhydrated, the racemic microhydrated, and the l-microhydrated in the gas phase and in aqueous solution. Then, the gas-phase structures were converted into the aqueous solution, and the structural and thermodynamic characteristics of the microhydrated species were compared. The energy differences between microhydrated and free adenine were analyzed using the potential of mean force and the solvation energy. It was found that the microhydration structures are mainly determined by the interactions between microhydration molecules and water. The calculated trends of the structure and energy of microhydrated adenine in solution are in agreement with the experimental observation. Furthermore, a cation-π interaction between a methyl group of microhydrated adenine and an imidazole ring of microhydrated water molecules was revealed. This interaction contributes to the stabilization of the d-microhydrated, but not of the l-microhydrated, in aqueous solution. It was also suggested that the cation-π interaction provides the driving force to orient the plane of a methyl group of microhydrated adenine with respect to the plane of imidazole rings of microhydrated water molecules.When over 8 million people are no longer with us, it’s safe to say that they are no longer human.
Every person’s voice, every image, every note is part of who we are. They form our bodies, minds and spirits. The digital revolution has allowed these memories to be captured and stored. In truth, we store more and more data every day.
So what happens when we die?
What happens when our brain stops processing memories?
What happens when our minds finally shut down, and our bodies no longer
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Processor: Intel® Celeron® D or AMD® Athlon™
Memory: 64 MB RAM (system requirements may vary)
Graphics: 1024×768 display
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0 compatible video card, optional
Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
Additional Notes: The game supports Internet Explorer 7 and above. If you are not sure, you can download a free Internet Explorer and
52 total views, 4 views today