Even though their basic core principle is a straightforward one, to-do list apps and task reminder apps are a godsend for most people who want to get things done efficiently.
Nowadays, to-do list apps are smarter and more accessible than ever. Support for multiple platforms, instant cross-device synchronization, as well as other neat little tricks are things most apps/platforms of this sort have in common.
Be that as it may, bare-bones to-do list/task organizer apps can still be extremely useful in certain situations.
Remindr is one such application, and it's pretty difficult to not like.
So, what exactly can Remindr do for you? For starters, it provides a concise list of tasks that need addressing. You can add as many tasks as you need, you can pick a due date and time, as well as add notes to make things as compelling as possible.
The note editor provides a few basic word editing tools. For example, you can format the notes according to your needs (use Bold, Italic, Underline, or Strikethrough), add code, as well as images, and links.
The app also provides you with various filtering options so that you always know upcoming tasks (Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week, and Overdue). The app automatically notifies you when a task is overdue via simple and stylish system notifications.
When a notification prompts, you can either snooze the alarm or mark the task as completed.
Few customization options
The only really particularly modern aspect of Remindr is the fact that it uses a cloud storage system in order to ensure that your tasks are never lost.
The app's Settings page doesn't offer much in terms of customization options. Still, you can set up the app to launch at system startup, choose one of the few default page backgrounds (or even add one of your own), as well as select which tasks will be displayed when the app first for the first time.
Remindr wasn't designed to compete with the world's best to-do list/task reminder apps and platforms out there. Instead, it brings a classic approach to task management wrapped around a stylish and very functional GUI.
It may not be the app of choice for complex projects, but if a classic task reminder app that works well and looks nice is all you need, then you should definitely give it a chance to prove its worth.
The task management app for iOS. Organize and manage the things you need to do.
Add new tasks and pick a due date and time.
Pick a color scheme and a background.
Mark tasks as done and snooze them.
Pick when to get notified.
Pick reminders for the To-Do list.
Choose to view all or only overdue tasks.
Choose to get notified by text, email or sound.
Pick multiple reminders for all your tasks.
Configure and set up reminders.
Sync all your tasks with iCloud.
Allows you to make changes to your tasks from anywhere.
Set your alarm for all your tasks.
Switch your reminders on and off from anywhere.
Lists your tasks with a colorful, creative design.
Set notifications for all your tasks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Add multiple reminders for all your tasks.
Switch reminders on and off from anywhere.
– Synchronize your tasks with Reminders for Mac.
– Hide your tasks from view.
– Mark and delete tasks.
– Mark tasks as favorite.
– Quickly see the list of your tasks.
– Add tags to your tasks.
– View your all tasks.
– Find and delete tasks.
– Add and delete reminders for your tasks.
– Customize your task list
– Receive push notifications for all your tasks.
– Sort your tasks.
– Connect to Reminders for Mac and see the list of all your tasks.
– Open tasks in new tab.
– Open tasks in other apps.
– Search and filter your tasks.
– Open your tasks in other apps.
– Access your tasks from anywhere.
– View your to-do list, calendar events, and other tasks.
– Make your tasks private or public.
– Import tasks from other apps like Contacts or Notes.
– Organize your tasks into different lists.
– Customize the to-do list.
– Schedule your tasks.
– Set due dates for your tasks.
– Mark tasks as done.
– Create custom recurring tasks.
– Configure your tasks to allow due dates.
– Configure your tasks to be on repeat.
– Add custom notes to your tasks.
– Change your alarm sound.
– Add text to your tasks.
– View and sort your tasks.
– Open your tasks in other apps.
– Add tasks
Android Reminder app : Remindr is the latest reminder app for your Android phones that allows you to add multiple reminders, control by day, week, month, list or due date, easily edit your reminders.
Remindr Features :
1. Overdue reminders, repeating reminders, and repeat interval reminder.
2. Mark your task as completed when the task is due.
3. Add reminders with notes.
4. Use reminders as widgets.
5. Add widgets for your reminders on your homescreen.
6. Set your reminders to launch at system startup.
7. Choose one of the built-in widget backgrounds or set your own custom one.
8. Enable the quick reminder and clock widget to allow you to add your reminders and clock to your homescreen.
9. Set the alarm icon or widget.
10. Customize with your own images, colors, and fonts.
When you get notifications on your phone, can you do anything with them? Sure you can, with apps like Notifications, Honee, and others. But if you want to take a more hands on approach, and not go through all that trouble, there are a few more options.
First there’s the old favorite: Launchy. You may be thinking “Why would anyone use this, over the built-in launch bar?” Well if you’re a Windows user, you can use it to interact with your Google account.
Anyway, these are some other alternatives worth considering:
Launchy – On the Windows desktop, if you have a launcher shortcut or icon that shows up at the top of your screen, you can make it open a web page instead. For example, you can set a launcher shortcut on your desktop to open Google’s home page. You can also set a launcher shortcut that will open any webpage instead.
AirHero – This app allows you to add and edit Android system notifications as any other app. You can do things like add images or YouTube videos, or link web pages to a notification.
MySimple Notifications – This free app allows you to interact with Google’s web-based Notifications interface on the desktop.
Android Lock Screen Widget – If you find that you need a little more assistance, you can set up a lock screen widget. This allows you to add any app shortcuts that are commonly used.
Best Android App is an advanced app for Android, which will help you manage your mobile phone, like to change wallpaper
YogaPod is a powerful and flexible tool for managing your entire yoga practice, from your workouts to your daily schedule, food intake to lifestyle and more. Choose Yoga – easy or advanced – adjust your personal settings and select a workout, and then do it anywhere, whenever you want!
Your yoga practice is unique to you, and you have the flexibility to manage it the way you want to. And you can manage your practice with more ease than ever before with YogaPod. From anywhere, anytime, even on your phone or tablet.
It has all the features you’ll ever need:
– Full customization: yoga practice management, a calendar, a journal, yoga flow, goals and much more
– Built-in exercises: do a warm-up, stretch and cool-down, pause your yoga, record it in your journal, get coaching and live fitness coaching and group workouts for your practice, more
– Scheduling: pick an exercise, choose a duration, any time you want!
– Nutrition: save your recipes and enjoy them later, set goals for eating and manage calories, fat, carbs and protein
– Fitness: select your workout, adjust it and start it from anywhere, on any device
– Track progress: see your stats on your mobile phone, tablet or computer – and even on your wrist
– Share: share your workout or a journal with your friends
– More flexibility: custom reminders, do not disturb, yoga journal, achievements, improved yoga training mode with voice coaching, better connectivity for iOS and Android
YogaPod is a free and open source application, completely free to use and available for you to download and try out for free. Enjoy!
– Easier to use
– Improved user interface
– Tablet app
– Built in asana challenge
– Export to.txt, CSV or.vcf
– Custom workout and studio sounds
– Coaching sessions
– Improvements for Android Wear
– Many more features and improvements
Suggestions for improvements:
– Various bugfixes
– Various improvements
– Better alignment for iOS7 devices
– More in depth reports
– Descriptions for each feature
– Support more languages
– Support for iOS 8
– Support for Android Wear
– Various small bugfixes
iOS version 1.9.4
Xiaoqi Bao – iOS Developer
(send an email for firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remindr is a task list/reminder app that adds a modern touch to the classic task management experience.
* Add task/project to list (one task per line)
* Choose a due date and time
* Add notes
* Pick a list of filters
* View lists in a linear, nested, or calendar view
* Snooze/delete alarms
* Pick a page background
* Customize time zone
* Run at system startup
* Change list location
* Backups to iCloud (optional)
* Full offline support
* No ads or popups
* Fully customizable user interface and notifications
* Get your app on the Mac App Store.
Hello, I’m David, the founder of ProductHunt, and I have a message for you: you’re doing it wrong.
For those of you who aren’t familiar, ProductHunt is a site where you can submit your startup, app, or product, and people can vote it up or down.
We’re the #1 product discovery site in the world, with over 150,000 users every day, and we’re just getting started.
The challenge today is, though, that when people look for a product, they end up on hundreds of sites, and every single site is trying to look like ProductHunt. We’re trying to be the product discovery site, and no one else is.
That’s where the problem lies: it’s a challenge for us to stand out and be the destination. How do we do that? It’s simple: we’re doing it wrong.
Every startup is trying to build a community, and get people to join up, because that community makes us stronger. But if you don’t build a community, then that’s what everyone else is doing.
We’re getting people to create accounts for us, rather than for their own business. You shouldn’t be doing that. We’re not the place for you to promote your own personal services or links, because that’s what the industry does.
You shouldn’t be spending money on Ads for us, because that’s what everyone else does. We’re the product discovery site, so we should be paying for traffic to ourselves.
We have to stand out, and the only way to stand out is to do things the right way. I have a mission for ProductHunt: we’re not building a community. We’re building a destination, and the only way to build a destination is to be the best at something. I’m the best product discovery site, and so are you.
Remember, you don’t need to make a product that’s different from everyone else’s. The problem is that you need to be
512 MB RAM
Pentium III 900MHz or faster
VGA video adapter with 640×480 display resolution
Windows 2000 or Windows XP
To install the archive, run the installer that you downloaded.
To play the game:
1. Extract the files from the.zip archive to your hard drive.
2. Create a new folder and place the game in it.
3. Run RISCOSInstaller.exe.
4. Open the folder containing
92 total views, 4 views today