Why cut and paste when you can simply paste ? How often do you get a sense of deja vu while typing, and think “I’ve typed that before” ? Do you wish that there was an easy way to paste the things that you commonly type ? Do you have more than one email signature ? Do you cut and paste from standard documents all the time ? Well, it is time to stop worrying and wishing. The answer to your problems is CastlePaste PRO, a new application designed to make life simpler and faster for everyday people who use Windows, by giving you a simple method of pasting commonly used items into applications.
CastlePaste PRO lets you easily paste anything you want into the program you are running. CastlePaste PRO follows the currently active window, so it is always there when you need it. No more switching between windows to cut and paste.
CastlePaste PRO is not just another Clipboard extender, it is a different way of dealing with items that you want to paste into applications. You will save yourself time and effort by using CastlePaste PRO to handle all of your Paste Items. Once you have set up your Paste Items, you no longer need to cut and paste from other documents – just paste from CastlePaste PRO’s list of Paste Items.
CastlePaste PRO can be used for so many different tasks that it is impossible to list them all. Here are some ideas:
· Fill in online forms.
· Standard email replies.
· Form letters.
· Standard paragraphs.
· Email signatures.
· Personal Information (Credit card numbers, address etc).
· Standard HTML code.
· Personalized code snippets for programmers.
· Images or emoticons (copied and pasted in RTF format).
With CastlePaste PRO, your information is always there when you need to paste it – no more finding documents, opening them and then looking for the information you want and then copying it to the clipboard …. Paste Items are pasted at the current point in the active application. You only need to select the Paste Item you need to insert, then continue typing.
* Opens programs and pastes the selected pasted items * Supports application specific Paste Items List and clickable links – No complicated set up * Works with word processing applications and email applications * Many different types of text and image content are supported * Many different type of pastes are supported
Create a paste item using any link (URL, Email address, File name etc.). Place your links or web links into the Paste Items List. Select the paste item from the list and select the button with the text “Insert Paste Item”
Using the Paste Items List you can manage a list of up to 10 paste items – Paste Items can be repeated and rearranged. You can save paste items as shortcuts in the same list to create a separate paste item that only needs to be selected and pressed to paste.
You can quickly insert a paste item into the currently running application by pressing the button “Insert Paste Item” in the application’s status bar.
If you only need to insert a standard item such as an image or a line of text and it is not a part of a list or shortcut, it can be inserted with a button click “Insert Paste Item” in the application’s status bar.
Available To: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1
How to use:
Install & Uninstall
-A short registry entry is made in order for CastlePaste PRO to run.
Run the application, and it will search for default paste items that are defined in your version of Windows. These items are normally found inside the following folders:
C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\FooTools\Clipboard
C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\FooTools\Clipboard
In some cases these pastes items may not be available. CastlePaste PRO tries to detect and use the standard Clipboard item created by Windows applications.
By default, paste items are only shown in certain programs. To display paste items in all programs:
– The registry entry is deleted and CastlePaste PRO is restarted.
– The user can set paste items by selecting the “Save” button from the Paste Items list.
Here is a list of popular programs that CastlePaste PRO supports for you to add your own. Add them manually or select by name from the Dropdown list in the application. If you want to download more program
· Choose a Paste Item.
· Select the Paste Items.
· Cut and Paste.
· Paste into the active window.
· Browse the Paste Items list in a convenient popup window.
· No more window switching to cut and paste.
· Paste Items can be moved to the clipboard and then to other places, as needed.
· Paste Items can be added to a List for future use.
· Pasteboard Explorer for the Pasteboard.
· Email Address autofill from an outlook address list.
· You name it – your only limit is your imagination.
· Added folder support.
· Added more items (over 20).
· Added support for renaming the list when it is selected.
· Added more command line options.
· Added list actions.
· Added Cut and Paste button in the window.
· Default paste items list is now opened on application start.
· Removed “Move to Clipboard” menu item from the main window.
· Removed “Mark list” menu item.
· Removed some items from the folder list.
· Removed “Copy selection” menu item.
· Removed “Save to File” menu item.
· Minor changes and bugfixes.
Get it Now!
You can try CastlePaste PRO Product Key absolutely free for 30 days!
Paste Items To Be Added Later
Have a great time with CastlePaste PRO Download With Full Crack!
If you have any suggestions, suggestions or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.James Perkins (journalist)
James Perkins (born May 17, 1986) is a journalist, blogger and comedian from New York City. In 2008, he started the website and blog Hypebeast. In 2011, he started the website, Reddit. In 2012, he started the website Dopehead.In 2013, he joined Time Out New York magazine as a contributing writer. He also attended the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Perkins has written about the music and fashion industries for The Daily Beast, The New York Times, Business Insider, GQ, Vanity Fair, The Guardian, Time Out New York, Pitchfork, Noisey, and others.
Perkins has contributed to GQ and Vanity Fair. In November 2011, a blog post by Perkins at Hypebeast sparked an international controversy. The post featured an image of Lance Armstrong with 10 yellow
Objectives and Description
CastlePaste PRO’s primary objective is to provide a better way of dealing with
paste items for people who use Windows.
The information you paste can be in the form of text, image, html code or
email signature. It can be copied to the clipboard, or saved into a file.
CastlePaste PRO can deal with a variety of items, and is not just another
CastlePaste PRO is easy to install and easy to use.
CastlePaste PRO’s secondary objective is to save you the time and
effort you would spend searching for a document, opening it and then copying
the information you want to paste.
• Presenter Mode:
You can choose to use presentation mode, which will help to explain to
your users how to use CastlePaste PRO.
• Tutorial Mode:
You can show your users how to use CastlePaste PRO through a small
window. In tutorial mode, the user is able to access the document that
he/she is pasting and to watch the GUI at the same time.
• Import/Export Mode:
You can also make CastlePaste PRO import and export files. This
allows you to build your own collections of items.
• Save Items to File:
You can choose to save the items you want to copy to a
file. This is very convenient if you wish to paste information into
• Full Screen Mode:
You can also view the items you want to paste in full screen
mode. Full screen mode helps to make the information more visible to
• Accessibility Mode:
When you select accessibility mode, it is possible to view the
items to be pasted by their name.
You can add or remove a Border around the items to be pasted. This
allows you to set a proper border, which can have an effect on the
You can set the Z-Order. If you choose to always show the items
directly above or below the active window, you will always be able to see
where you are working. This can be extremely useful for people
working with multiple applications at the same time.
Here are some of the features of CastlePaste PRO that make it superior to other Paste Insertion solutions.
* Windows keyboard shortcut to Paste in EXE applications and fast web browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox)
* Active window during pasting; no need to switch between windows or tabs to paste.
* Inserts a single line break and paragraph break before and after the paste item.
* A large number of Paste Items available, all organized by category.
* Copy text from any Windows application like Word or PowerPoint
* Insert Paste Items from text editor like Wordpad, Notepad or other Windows text editors.
* Paste Items will include a tab for setting the layout (body color, text colors, heading color etc).
* Paste Items are automatically formatted to include proper HTML style tags and always include the paragraph break.
* Insert Paste Items from standard documents like Word, PDF, HTML, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Insert Paste Items from a web browser like Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.
* Paste Items that are images or an emoticon will include a smiley or image in the paste item.
* Copy text from MS WORD applications and paste it directly into your template.
* Load WORD documents from a network share using this quick method to get the documents before you paste them into the application.
* Pasting in EXE applications is fast and works from Windows desktop (XP and Windows Vista).
* Pasting in Internet Explorer is fast.
* Pasting in Opera is fast.
1. Unannounced major update to the PastieG.
2. New features to include Cut and Paste from documents and code.
3. New features and changes.
Version 1.0 Beta Beta Version Release Fix Release 2/14/11
v1.0 Beta Beta
Version 1.0 Beta Beta This version introduces a couple of new features to the application.
1. In “Settings” under “Options” the “Use Tombstones” option can be turned on or off.
2. In “Settings” under “Options” the “Cut to clipboard” can be turned on or off.
CastlePaste PRO will no longer append a period to the beginning of the currently active window title. The only exception is for Internet Explorer and Firefox where the application will
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Steam client version 1.2 or later
1 GB RAM
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, ATI HD 5850 or higher
30 GB available space
DirectX 11 compatible graphics card or above
Soundcard (Older system may need one of these)
The intro of the game is showing a bunch of zombies as well as the three
224 total views, 4 views today