Auto Gordian Knot (or AutoGK, in short) is a toll especially created for those who want to convert their videos to CD or DVD sizes but have little to no knowledge about the codecs or apps they require. Users simply need to download and run the installer then use the app.
Making sure your PC has all it needs
The setup package offers to install some additional applications, such as XviD Encoder, AviSynth and VobSub – if you already have them installed onto your PC, you can skip them. If, however, you do not, it is advisable to install them as they are required for successful encoding.
Take advantage of the friendly interface
Since it is targeted at novices, the interface of AutoGK is intuitive and user-friendly, so that you can easily choose the source video then select a location and name for the output file.
Next, you can choose the audio and subtitle tracks you want to associate with the generated video (this is useful especially when the source file comes with several subtitles and only a single one needs to be retained in the converted clip).
Chose the size to fit on your disk
When selecting the output size, there are several options available: you can choose one of the predefined sizes (so that the video can be stored onto a CD or a DVD), manually specify the size in MB or adjust the target quality in percentage.
Adjust video and audio quality
AutoGK comes with several optional parameters that can be modified before completing the conversion, such as the resolution width, the audio type or the codec (either XviD or DivX). In addition, if WinRAR is installed on the PC, you can even use external subtitles with the videos.
To round it up, AutoGK puts several tools at your disposal which you might need when encoding your videos in order to successfully store them on CDs or DVDs. It lets you quickly accommodate due to the intuitive interface and the output result is delivered flawlessly, ready to be burned to a disk.
AutoGK is a Windows program that offers a simple and very easy-to-use interface with a lot of features that allow you to convert a variety of video formats to fit on CD or DVD and enjoy them on your DVD player and disc player. It can convert video files from a number of video formats: MPEG, AVI, WMV, DivX, VOB, ASF, 3GP, MP4, FLV, MXF, MTS, MOV, RM, OGM, PGM, PPM, and ANI. You can also add audio clips to convert the video file.
– Convert video files to DVD quality (which can be converted to CD or any other DVD format)
– Remove watermarks (when the video is converted into a DVD image, video watermarks will disappear)
– Split the video to multiple files (with specified bit rate, resolution, size and quality of the converted files)
– Make text subtitles, voiceover and music (if your video file has these kinds of content)
– Create an image with a label for a DVD disc (if you have a blank DVD label)
– Set video and audio quality to fit your needs (e.g. enable DivX video quality)
– Set a size for your output files (e.g. set the DVD CD size to 16x DVD-9)
– Use external subtitles and voiceover (if you have them)
– Use an icon as a cover image (if you have one)
– Encoding settings, including resolution, bit rate and audio track
– Set time codes and chapter points (with audio tracks)
– Set a password to protect your DVD, CD or file
– Preset the output size (including DVD CD size)
– Preset audio settings, including audio sample rate, volume and channel
– Display or hide the icons and splitter bars
– Show a progress bar to view the encoding progress
– No errors will be shown if conversion is successful
– Automatically open the folder to store the files
– Open when Windows is started
– No autorun
– Supports cutting of videos to multiple files at one go (e.g. split video to 4 files, one for each audio track).
– Windows 7 or higher
– 400 MB of free hard disk space
– AutoGK is not compatible with any multimedia device that uses the DVD-R or
iView Video Converter is an excellent and easy to use application. It can convert almost all popular video and audio formats to those compatible with PSP, cell phones, iPod, and other portable media players.
1. Easy to use interface
2. Automatic conversion
3. Support of all types of video and audio codecs
4. Support of all types of video and audio formats
5. Support of AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, MOV, MPEG2, MPEG4, VOB, XVID, MKV, FLV, H.264, MP3, AAC, AC3, OGG, WAV, WMA, RA, RA, RM, M4A, CDA, SND, AIFF, TTA, WPL, M4P, AMR, M4A, APE, OMA, M4A, MP3, M4B, MP4, etc.
6. Support of DVD/VCD/SVCD
7. Support of all types of portable devices
8. Support of all popular video and audio formats
9. Support of all popular screen sizes
10. Support of all popular window managers
11. Support of both single and multiple conversions
12. Batch conversion and non-interactive conversion
13. Supports all Windows Vista and Windows XP machines
14. Supports multi-core CPUs.
15. Supports multi-threading and supports multi-thread conversions
Adobe Flash Player is a web browser plugin that enables you to see a lot of great videos from YouTube. But Adobe Flash Player can also take a lot of memory. In Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player can take up to 1GB or 2GB of RAM. This is the default memory for any Flash content. Most Flash content plays very well on a computer, but we have a Flash website that was very bloated. It used a lot of memory and was very sluggish. In this video, we show you how we created a small program that uses Flash to load from the Internet in order to make it much faster, and to load a lot less memory. It does this by using code, the AudioSpectrum, and a control called a Spectral Audio Processor. This new and fast way of loading video from the Internet is also very stable and looks great.
In this video, we used a tool called Spectral Audio Processor and we added code to that to download and cache different Flash formats. We tested this code on
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the top video converting tool, which provides a batch conversion solution to convert multiple files at a time and easily design the video output format you want. With built-in powerful functions, it’s easy to make perfect converting results. Supported almost all popular video formats, including AVI, MPG, MPG, MPEG, MP4, RM, MOV, WMV, DV, VOB, 3GP, DAT, ASF, FLV, MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and TGA. And users can batch convert them to MP4/MKV/AVI/WMV/MP3/M4A/AC3/MPA/OGG/etc. In addition, it enables you to adjust the video effect, change the video size, merge clips and select video/audio/subtitle. The most professional user-friendly interface also makes it easy for everybody to use. Furthermore, you can easily edit the properties of the output files in just a few clicks.
Yes, I want to receive offers and promotions from Lovefilm
The Euro 2016 football championship is underway at venues across France with Italy and Spain battling for the tournament’s top prize. But not all of the tournament’s games can be seen live on television.
If you don’t have a Sky or Freesat TV package, or can’t make it to a real-life match, then FIFA is streaming the games to thousands of people, who can view them for free on its official channel.
The high-quality footage is being streamed live using the Ustream platform, which is usually used for streaming online video conferences, lectures or online teaching sessions.
For the matches that you cannot watch, however, you can get SkySports Player HD for Sky, Virgin TV Player HD for Virgin TV or Freesat Player HD for Freesat, which allows you to record and rewind live streamed footage.
To watch the games online, simply type the stream URL into your web browser, and you can view the live action of the matches as they are broadcast in real time.
The live streaming coverage is not only for the fans of football in England, as it is accessible to anyone across the world.
Packed with hundreds of new features, Audacity is a powerful free audio editor that can help you to record, edit, process, compose and mix audio, arrange your tracks, record MIDI and so much more.
Audacity is not only a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), a multi-track audio editor, but also has an endless list of features such as:
A DSP (Digital Signal Processor) based real-time audio editing environment
Multi-track real-time audio editing
Recording and real-time editing of CD
Real-time mixing with many audio plug-ins
Graphic User Interface
Real-time effects and processing
Audio recording in stereo, 5.1 surround
MIDI recording and editing
Interwave web browser for real-time audio access to other software
Automatic saving and closing
Transcoding and wave conversion
Audacity’s flexible and powerful file and folder organization makes it easy to find a specific audio file or a selection of audio files. You can organize your audio files in a wide variety of ways:
By Type (e.g. m4a, wav, wma)
You can add multiple subfolders in each of these ways to create as many folders as needed.
Audacity is also the best DAW for recording video. If you wish to record audio along with the video footage, you will also need Audacity. With Audacity, you can edit your video before or after recording, add audio effects, trim your video files, remove unwanted sections of audio and video, and compress your audio and video. There are also many options for exporting your video.
Audacity has a feature called “Splice” that allows you to
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x64 Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit.Memory: 4 GB RAM or more Graphics: DirectX® 9 or later or Open GL® 2.0 compatible video card (minimum resolution 800 x 600)
Recommended System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x64 Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit.Memory: 8 GB RAM or more Graphics: DirectX® 9 or later or Open GL® 2.0 compatible video
208 total views, 4 views today