The 3Impact Game Engine For Windows 10 Crack is a complete game engine that can be used to develop games using any programming language.
We believe that learning game programming should be an easy task. We want to enable game programmers to focus on creating games, not on using an engine.
The 3Impact Game Engine Full Crack provides you with an easy-to-use interface, with the right amount of power for any game project. This game engine allows you to develop any type of game.
The documentation and code samples on our website are provided in the.c,.cpp and.h language.
The engine supports both local and networked multi-player. It can also be used to debug your game during your development phase!
3Impact Game Engine Features:
· Separate physics, graphics and networked game engines. No need to recompile your entire project every time you change one of these areas!
· An easy-to-use Interface: You won’t need to deal with the syntax of the engine. Just enter your code and let the engine take care of the rest!
· Support for easy-to-use projects: you don’t need to do anything more than just adding objects to the world!
· An integrated physics engine: even if you haven’t programmed in ages, you can start developing your games with the physics engine! Just add an object into your world, give it a physics body, and the engine does the rest! No need to deal with the required time-consuming collision detection algorithms!
· Collision detection performed per polygon: the engine detects collisions between each polygon’s vertex! The engine can even check for collision between vertex data in high-speed CPU SIMD-like instructions!
· Physics collision response algorithms: the engine responds to collisions in a way that the gameplay is fair to both sides! Objects can bounce back from each other, they can deform their shape, collide with objects of different shapes and sizes, and you can make objects follow your own physics laws (e.g. keep pushing them!).
· Translucent lighting: you can add interesting visuals, without worrying about lighting! While you can use meshes with any material property, you can also choose for each object to have its own material with a light map.
· Multiviewing: you can enable any camera on the screen to view your world. Just add a viewpoint (default cameras include viewpoint, orthographic, and camera) and the engine automatically creates your desired views.
· Physics and rendering capabilities
KEYMACRO is a collection of useful macros that you can use for all kinds of game programming.
KeyMacro #1: Handles very simple key events.
KeyMacro #2: Handles more complex key events.
KeyMacro #3: Creates and manages a tabbed-window interface and supports mouse keyboard and gamepad events.
KeyMacro #4: Supports multiple simultaneous applications.
KeyMacro #5: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #6: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #7: Supports setting global and per-process graphics rendering settings (via the renderer API).
KeyMacro #8: Supports software rendering.
KeyMacro #9: Supports detecting keyboard-dead zones.
KeyMacro #10: Supports simultaneous input data from multiple keyboards and gamepads.
KeyMacro #11: Handles per-frame input data.
KeyMacro #12: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #13: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #14: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #15: Supports simultaneous input from multiple keyboards and gamepads.
KeyMacro #16: Supports setting global and per-process graphics rendering settings (via the renderer API).
KeyMacro #17: Handles per-frame input data.
KeyMacro #18: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #19: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #20: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #21: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #22: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #23: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #24: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #25: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #26: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #27: Handles input data not meant for normal user input.
KeyMacro #28: Handles input data meant for normal user input.
3Impact Game Engine is a complete and easy-to-use game engine for Windows that is not engine-specific!
3Impact Game Engine is a complete and easy-to-use game engine that can be used, step-by-step, to easily create your own games. We’ve integrated an entire environment into one single game engine. It consists of a physics engine, a rendering engine and a network engine!
From an already created 3D model, you can directly visualize your game scene as a body in space, you can use any 3D modeler and easily render it and display it, you can perform game-logic simulations, you can synchronize them with other clients on the internet, you can set up realistic (not scripted) physics, you can perform network-based communications, including control of the simulation parameters and state. The list of available features of 3Impact Game Engine goes on and on!
A couple of lines of code will enable accurate and hardware-rendered volumetric shadows for your 3D models.
What makes 3Impact Game Engine unique?
It’s not a physics engine. It’s not a rendering engine. And it’s not a network game engine either. It is all these things together! We have already smoothly blended all the systems together for you!
An incomparable, crystal clear interface that you can access by using your favorite language. The officially supported platform is C++. The following platforms are also supported by individual community members or groups:.NET languages (C#, VB.net etc), Dev-C++, Delphi, Framework Pascal, BlitzMax.
Rock-solid collision detection. You can’t find anywhere else such a stable collision detection algorithm. Just put your 3d objects into your 3d scenery and let the engine deal with per-polygon collision detection and response for you!
No engine-specific world editor. You don’t need it! Design/compose your worlds with your favorite 3d modeler and render them in your games.
Network-synchronized simulation. Your simulations can run, in synchrony, on multiple LAN or Internet connected computers. They can be remotely controlled real-time. Unique algorithm! Tailored to 3Impact dynamics system!
Here are some key features of “3Impact Game Engine”:
· Available both as a standard Windows.DLL (powerful, flexible) and as an.EXE file (compile a mini-game in minutes!).
· Almost all programming languages supported (DLL version only).
· Powerful and crystal clear set of API functions for maximum productivity.
· Nearly unlimited number of API functions available. Use a couple of lines of code to produce any entity.
· Crystal clear interface that you can access by using your favorite programming language (DLL version only).
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer (Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 recommended)
Processor: 2.4 GHz (dual core) or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk: 16 GB of available disk space
Graphics: DirectX 9-class graphics card with 512 MB of VRAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Notes: Controller required for full 3D functionality, as well as for online features (see Online Service).
72 total views, 4 views today